V3 Hotel Surabaya: Indonesia's Hottest New Hotel? You HAVE to See This!

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya: Indonesia's Hottest New Hotel? You HAVE to See This!

V3 Hotel Surabaya: Indonesia's "Hottest New Hotel"? Buckle Up, Buttercup! (A Messy, Honest Review)

Okay, folks, let's talk about the V3 Hotel in Surabaya. It's being hyped as the place to be, the new hotness, the Indonesian equivalent of… well, you get the idea. I've been, I've survived, and I'm here to tell you the truth—the messy, imperfect, sometimes glorious truth. Prepare yourselves. Because this thing is a rollercoaster.

SEO & Metadata Time (Ugh, Fine):

  • Keywords: V3 Hotel Surabaya, Surabaya Hotels, Indonesia Hotels, Luxury Hotels, Accessibility, Wheelchair Accessible, Spa, Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Wi-Fi, Free Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Meeting Facilities, Surabaya, Travel Indonesia, Hotel Review.
  • Meta Description: A brutally honest review of the V3 Hotel Surabaya: accessibility, amenities, dining – the good, the bad, and the hilariously awkward. Is this hotel really as hot as they say? Find out now!

First Impressions: The Grand Entrance (and a Slightly Crumbling Facade)

Pulling up to the V3, I'm greeted by…an impressive facade. Gleaming glass, modern lines, the usual suspects. But then, like a slightly overzealous application of foundation, things get a little… uneven. The entranceway itself screamed "Instagrammable!" but I noticed some minor cracks in the pavement. Let's just say it's not the most perfectly manicured "hotness." My emotional response? Mildly underwhelmed, a touch skeptical.

Accessibility: Navigating the Labyrinth (or at least, Trying To)

Okay, this is important. Accessibility is a HUGE win for V3. They've clearly put some serious thought into making the hotel genuinely inclusive.

  • Wheelchair Accessible: I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I actively looked for accessibility issues and it's very well done. Wide doorways, ramps, elevators. It's really impressive, and I noticed the staff were incredibly attentive and patient with guests who needed extra assistance. This is a huge plus, especially in a country where this isn't always the top priority. Massive kudos.

  • Facilities for Disabled Guests: the room were spacious and had all the necessary amenities.

  • Elevator: Easy to access and navigate.

Room Sweet Room (or, the Battle for Air Conditioning Supremacy)

The rooms are sleek, modern, and generally pleasant. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? YES! Glorious, essential, sanity-saving Wi-Fi.

  • What I Loved: The huge, comfy bed. The blackout curtains (essential for conquering jet lag). The separate shower and bathtub was luxurious. The Complimentary tea and coffee maker. A godsend. The mini bar! Okay, I may have accidentally over-indulged in the mini-bar after a 14-hour flight.

  • The Nightmare: The Air Conditioning. Oh, the Air Conditioning. I'm convinced it was set to "Arctic Blast." One night, I woke up shivering so violently I thought I was in a polar vortex. I cranked it up, and the temperature was still cold. I eventually had to call the front desk. They were incredibly apologetic and sent someone up. The issue was "fixed" but was still freezing. However, the second night was fine and at the proper temperature

  • Available in all rooms: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking: A Culinary Adventure (with occasional hiccups)

The hotel boasts multiple restaurants, a bar, and even a poolside bar. I'm a foodie, so this was a major draw for me.

  • Restaurants: I tried the Asian restaurant and the international cuisine restaurant. Both were decent, but nothing that blew my mind. The Asian restaurant had a delicious Nasi Goreng.
  • The Poolside Bar: Great for a relaxing afternoon.
  • Breakfast: They do a buffet, and a decent one at that. The Asian breakfast and Western breakfast choices. The coffee was a little weak for my liking, but overall, a good start to the day!
  • Room service [24-hour]: Which I utilized once after having a rough day. The staff were incredibly helpful.

Things to Do: Relaxation Station (with a Side of Gym Rat)

Okay, the fun stuff! The V3 has a pretty impressive array of amenities.

  • Swimming Pool [outdoor]: The Pool looks amazing with a view.
  • Spa/Sauna: The Spa was a serious highlight. I indulged in a massage, a body scrub (felt AMAZING, honestly), and a sauna. I left feeling like a new person. The staff were superb, and the facilities were immaculate. Seriously, a must-do.
  • Gym/fitness: The fitness center was well-equipped and surprisingly not overcrowded.
  • Ways to relax: The entire environment encourages relaxation.

Cleanliness and Safety: The New Normal (and a Few Nitpicks)

Let's be real, travel has changed. I was paying close attention to safety protocols.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: They use them.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Visible and appreciated.
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere.
  • **Rooms sanitized between stays: Appreciated.
  • Safe dining setup: Well-implemented.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Definitely, trained.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (and Some That Don't)

  • Front desk [24-hour]: helpful
  • Concierge: helpful and polite
  • Daily housekeeping: excellent
  • Laundry service: fast and efficient.
  • Luggage storage: perfect for an early arrival or late departure.
  • Airport transfer: convenient, but pricey.
  • Smoking area: Available.
  • Car park [free of charge]: always a bonus.

For the Kids (If You Have 'Em)

  • Babysitting service: Convenient.
  • Family/child friendly: Definitely.
  • Kids meal: Available, I saw it on the menu.

Getting Around: Ease of Access (or, the Taxi Tango)

  • Car park [on-site]: Great.
  • Taxi service: Readily available, but negotiate your price beforehand.

The Verdict: Hot or Not? (A Wobbly Conclusion)

So, is the V3 Hotel Surabaya the "hottest new hotel"? It’s complicated.

  • The GOOD: Incredible accessibility, beautiful spa, generally clean and well-maintained, excellent staff, the bed was super comfortable.
  • The BAD: Sporadic Air Conditioning, food was good but not exceptional.
  • The AWKWARD: The whole "Instagrammable" vibe – sometimes it felt a little forced, like the hotel was trying too hard to be cool.

Overall: I'd give the V3 a solid 4 out of 5 stars. It's a great option, especially for those needing excellent accessibility. Just be prepared for the occasional hiccup. And remember, pack a sweater for the AC!

Atherton Tablelands Escape: Your Dream Atherton Motel Awaits!

Book Now

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this Surabaya trip? It's gonna be a ride. My inner travel planner, usually a control freak, is taking a backseat. We're going free-wheeling, baby! Let's see what happens when a slightly anxious, totally caffeine-dependent human tries to conquer East Java.

My V3 Hotel Surabaya Adventure: A Messy, Honest-ish Itinerary

Day 1: The Arrival and the…Vibes? (AKA, Hoping the AC Works)

  • 7:00 AM (Jakarta Airport - The Starting Line): Okay, first things first. The flight to Surabaya was… well, it got me here. Let's just say the guy next to me talked non-stop about his prize-winning pigeons. I'm pretty sure I now know more about pigeon breeding than I ever wanted to. And I swear the flight attendant gave me the side-eye when I asked for a second packet of peanuts. Whatever. Surabaya, here I come!
  • 9:00 AM (Surabaya Airport - Arrival and Taxi Chaos): Landing! The air hits you like a wall of humidity and… something else. A hint of diesel, maybe? The airport is alright, not exactly the sleekest I've seen. Taxi negotiations? Pure chaos. I swear, everyone tries to rip off the tourists. Finally, after some serious haggling (bless Google Translate), I scored a ride to the V3 Hotel.
  • 10:00 AM (V3 Hotel - First Impressions and Prayer): Whew. Arrived. The V3 looks…okay. Lobby's nice enough, a little sterile maybe? The check-in was smooth. Now the real test: the room. (Deep breath) Oh, thank the gods! The AC works! That's the main thing. The room is standard hotel beige. Clean-ish. A tiny balcony, a potential escape route for when things get overwhelming. I'm choosing to focus on the positive. Shower first, then regroup.
  • 11:00 AM (Shower Rescue): The water pressure isn't amazing, but it's warm, and the shampoo smells aggressively floral. Okay, I'm recovering. Consider this a small win.
  • 12:00 PM (Lunch Search and Street Food Panic): Time for food! I ventured out, map clutched in sweaty hands. The heat is intense! Found a small warung (local food stall). Gado-Gado seemed safe enough – peanut sauce, veggies, tofu. Delicious. But then I saw the flies buzzing around the containers… and a wave of pure, unadulterated panic washed over me. Did I eat something I shouldn't have? Will I spend the rest of the trip chained to the toilet? I took my chances.
  • 1:00 PM (After Lunch Survival): So far so good. No stomach rebellion. I think I survived the flies.
  • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Nap Time and Regroup): Air conditioning activated. Officially. I needed to nap. It was that sort of day.
  • 6:00 PM (Dinner and Reconnaissance): Found a small, clean restaurant for dinner. Safe food is necessary. After dinner, I walked around the local area. I observed a street party? I think that's what it was, complete with karaoke and children running wild. A lovely chaos, but more for the locals than me.

Day 2: Surabaya's Heart and the Quest for Coffee (AKA Caffeine! Caffeine!):

  • 7:00 AM (Wake Up, Try to Remember Where You Are): Ugh. Awake. Did I dream I was chased by a giant durian? Probably. Needed coffee. Immediately.
  • 8:00 AM (Coffee Acquisition and the Warung Situation): Discovered a tiny coffee shop nearby. Thank. God. The coffee was strong. I took my coffee to a local warung to eat breakfast. I decided to be brave and tried a dish made with rice cakes. I also learned that not every street food stall has flies, and this one did not.
  • 9:00 AM (Heroic Journey: The House of Sampoerna): The House of Sampoerna. Now that was impressive. Gorgeous building, fascinating history of Indonesian clove cigarettes. It's a bit morbid, I know, but the old cigarette-making machines were strangely captivating. The tour guide was a charmer. I bought a pack of clove cigarettes.
  • 11:00 AM (Heroic Journey Continued): I also visited the sub-section dedicated to the family that owns the cigarette factory. A little bit of history, a little bit of propaganda and the history was actually quite interesting.
  • 1:00 PM (Lunch is a Battle of Wills): Lunch… I bravely decided to try another street food lunch but decided to go someplace that had a reputation for being clean. At this point, I'm starting to feel like Bear Grylls.
  • 3:00 PM (Exploring Old Surabaya – or, Getting Lost in the Good Way): Wandered the streets near the Hotel. Found a beautiful old mosque, a real hidden gem. The streets here are bustling, chaotic, but strangely beautiful. I love the buzz of the city.
  • 6:00 PM (Dinner and Reflections): I am getting far more comfortable with the food. Dinner was delicious, and I reflected. Surabaya, you're growing on me.

Day 3: Departures (AKA, Back to Reality!)

  • 7:00 AM (Goodbye Surabaya!): One last coffee, a deep breath of humid air. Packing, checking out. I had a nice time here, even if the city isn't the prettiest.
  • 9:00 AM (Airport again!): The flight was on time, thankfully. As I saw the city disappear below the clouds, I was filled with a sense of accomplishment.
  • 1:00 PM (Home): Home.

Post Trip Musings:

Surabaya… it’s a city that requires you to embrace the mess. It’s not perfect, far from it. But it’s alive. It’s chaotic. It’s… real. I wouldn't say it was an easy trip but there was something lovely about it.

And the flies? Well, they're part of the experience, I guess.

Salem's Hidden Gem: Super 8 Wyndham Review (You Won't Believe This!)

Book Now

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia```html

V3 Hotel Surabaya: Indonesia’s Hottest New Hotel? Buckle Up, Buttercups! - Your Messy Guide

Is V3 Hotel REALLY as amazing as everyone says? (Ugh, the pressure!)

Okay, so...the hype. Yeah, it's real. But also? It's complicated. Let me put it this way: my expectations were sky-high, fueled by Instagram, travel bloggers, and, frankly, the fear of missing out. Arriving felt like stepping into a glossy magazine spread. The lobby? Jaw-dropping. Seriously, I nearly tripped over my own feet admiring the chandelier. But…it's *almost* too perfect, you know? Like, I felt the urge to spill coffee on purpose just to loosen things up a little.

The rooms? Stunning. BUT...and this is a big but...the *remote* for the TV… it took me a solid 10 minutes to figure out. I’m talking sweating, squinting, and yelling at the inanimate object. Eventually, I got it. Victory! But it also highlighted a tiny, almost imperceptible feeling of… manufactured perfection. Like, did they *really* think of everything? Maybe not the average guest's TV-fu skills!

What’s the deal with the pool? Pictures LOOK incredible…

Okay, the pool. This is where V3 *really* shines. Seriously. The pictures do NOT do it justice. It's like…a shimmering, turquoise oasis in the heart of Surabaya’s concrete jungle. I spent a whole afternoon just…floating. The water temperature was *perfect*. The sun…glorious. They had these ridiculously comfortable pool loungers, but, and this is a minor gripe, there weren't enough of them! I had to hover for a while until a space opened up. A tiny, petty battle for poolside real estate, I tell you!

And the view! You could see the city skyline, but it felt worlds away from the hustle and bustle. Drinks were served poolside. The service, generally, was impeccable. I ordered a Mojito, took a breath, and thought, "Okay, this is living." (Until I dropped my phone in the shallow end. Thankfully, waterproof.)

The food! Tell me EVERYTHING about the food! (I’m a hungry traveller…)

Alright, the food. Listen, I'm a foodie. A *serious* foodie. And the restaurant, "V3 Vista," was…mostly phenomenal. The breakfast buffet? An absolute *beast*. Everything you could possibly imagine - from Indonesian specialties to Western classics. I may have overindulged in the pastries. Don’t judge me! I’m still dreaming of the croissants.

Dinner at the Vista? A bit of a mixed bag, actually. My first night? Magical. The steak was cooked to perfection. The service was top-notch. I even felt fancy, which is saying something. The second night though…the kitchen seemed to... fumble slightly? My chicken was a *bit* dry. It wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t world-class either. Minor hiccup, but, you know, when you're paying top dollar, you expect perfection…or, at least, near perfection.

Oh, and the little grab-and-go cafe near the lobby? Saved my life more than once during a caffeine craving!

What about the location? Is it actually convenient?

The location is pretty solid. It's in the heart of Surabaya, which means… traffic. Let's be honest. Surabaya and traffic are practically synonymous. But V3 is well-situated. It's close to a lot of the major attractions, shopping malls, and restaurants. Getting a Grab or a taxi was generally easy. You might experience a little bit of a wait during peak hours, but that's just a Surabaya thing, not really a V3 problem.

Pro tip: Download a local map offline. I got a bit lost once exploring the surrounding streets, and that's where that map came in REALLY handy. The surrounding area is a mix of modern and…well, not-so-modern, so be prepared. But really, for a tourist, the hotel's location is generally a *win*.

The "hot" factor... is the V3 Hotel, like, actually *hip*?

Oh, yeah. It's *hip*. It's got that…vibe. It seems like the perfect place to show off your new OOTD! The design is modern, sleek, and Instagram-worthy. There were definitely a few influencers roaming around - carefully staged photoshoots, perfectly coiffed hair…It’s that “see and be seen” type of place. I, on the other hand, was mostly in my pajamas, but maybe I'm just a bit more…real?

Basically, if you want to feel like you're in a trendy, modern hotel in a bustling city, V3 gets it right.

Any downsides? (Be honest!)

Okay, okay, here’s the unvarnished truth:

  • Price: It's not cheap. Expect to pay a premium. Sometimes you have to spend the extra money for the experience.
  • Service Occasionally…slowed. While the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, there were a couple of times when requests took a little longer to fulfill than I anticipated. Small potatoes, really.
  • "Perfect" is...tiring: Look, this is a weird one. Sometimes, all the polish feels a little…much. I actually found myself missing a bit of character, a quirky imperfection, a little bit of…mess. But that's just me.
  • The early morning wake up call: Not from the hotel, but from the sounds of the city. The best of Surabaya can be found at street level.

Would you stay at V3 Hotel Surabaya again?

Ugh, that's a tough one! Mostly, yes. Without a doubt. Despite the little hiccups, I had a fantastic time. The good far outweighs the not-so-good. I'm still dreaming about that pool, and the overall experience was pretty darn memorable. The food? Mostly amazing. The hip factor? Definitely there. So, yes, I would stay again. Maybe next time, I'll even try to look fancy. (No promises!)

``` Stay Collective

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

V3 Hotel Surabaya Indonesia

Post a Comment for "V3 Hotel Surabaya: Indonesia's Hottest New Hotel? You HAVE to See This!"